Friday, July 25, 2008

I've

..discovered something.

The abbreviation "NSA", common amongst people looking for "no strings attached" relationships has 2 meanings.

The male meaning is, indeed, No Strings Attached, i.e. lets have some fun times, friendship and sex if the mood takes us, but no big deal either way.

For Females, however, it appears to mean "Non Sans Affection".

I think I've actually learned a lesson. If I am to be single (and the future is totally up in the air at this point), no matter how much fun it might appear to be to jump in the sack with a girl who wants me to, there's going to be consequences, no matter how "relaxed" and "cool" she says she is.

3 comments:

Cynnie said...

btw..
I'm currently being woo'd by a guy who seems so willing to be treated like shit ..
the human in me wants to save him from himself and make him go away ..
but there's this part of me that really really wants to see what i can get by with ..

I'm such a cunt

tell me to play nice .

The Eternal Wannabe said...

Guys who do that are destined to be playthings to be toyed with then cast aside as you inevitably get bored. And you will.

The Eternal Wannabe said...

BTW, I am so going to run shit by you first from now on.